**This episode is supported by podcast website page builder, Podpage. Head on over to podpage.com and use the promo code PMA to get one free month of this easy-to-use and dynamic podcast website in minutes. **
Does your branded podcast sound more like a commercial than a podcast?
If you answered yes, this episode is for you because we talk with Fatima Zaidi, whose the CEO and Co-founder of Quill. Quill runs a freelance marketplace to connect brands with trusted podcast professionals located in North America. They offer in-house consulting and podcast management, but they always know the right freelancer to get the job done if they are not the right fit.
Fatima says that every brand should have a podcast, but not every podcast should be a brand. A podcast should be where the brand's story reveals a deeper understanding of its name. There is nothing like podcasting for a brand to build upon the trust and loyalty they already have with their customers.
· How did Quill get started (1:40)
· How are freelancers compensated, and how is it different than UpWork or Fiver (3:46)
· What benefits are there for the freelance professionals who join the Marketplace (5:35)
· What are the trends and future of podcast (7:13)
· What are the most successful branded podcast from large corporations (9:07)
· What are the most in-demand podcast services, and what are the new skills freelancers should start to have (11:35)
· What are some of the most effective marketing strategies you see working today in podcasting (13:56)
· How does a freelancer sign up within the Marketplace (17:04)
· What is the Listen In Podcasting Conference (17:56)
Website link: https://www.quillit.io/
Listen In Conference: https://www.quillit.io/conference
· LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/12998745/
· Twitter: https://twitter.com/inc_quill
· Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/quill.inc/
· Instagram: https://instagram.com/quill.inc
Thanks for Listening!
Be sure to subscribe on Apple, Google, Spotify, or wherever you get your podcasts. And feel free to drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow Mathew on Social Media to stay up to date on Podcast Me Anything - Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | LinkedIn
Mentioned in this episode:
In Support of Podvoices.help June 2022 Campaign
****The pre-roll you heard is in support of https://www.podvoices.help/. The opinions expressed in this ad are solely the opinions of Mathew Passy and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of co-hosts or guests that may appear on this show. If links mentioned in the ad do not appear in these shownotes, please visit podvoices.help***