Have you ever felt that your podcast feels more like a stale bag of chips?
I think every podcaster goes through a stage where they get unsure of what comes next, what do I change, or is this still my passion. Talking into a microphone in an empty room or hosting conversations over the internet, keeping the connection alive to your purpose is key to long-term success.
What got you here won't always get you there. Realize where you started this journey doesn't have to be where you stay. We are all climbing a mountain, and as we climb, we might get a better view of the horizon and see a different opportunity; it's ok, as they say, it's about the journey, not the destination. Today on Podcast Me Anything, we deep dive into what you do, how you know when you are there, and what to do about it.
· When does it make sense to use Anchor (5:32)
· Does the Riverside.fm integration make it worth switching (9:42)
· How to know if your podcast is getting stale (12:16)
· Preventing burnout when your podcast is over two years old (16:17)
· Figuring out what is real and what's not when it comes to podcasting (23:54)
· Making changes when you don't always get feedback when you ask for it (25:41)
Thanks for Listening!
Join the Podcast Me Anything Facebook Group
Mentioned in this episode:
In Support of Podvoices.help June 2022 Campaign
****The pre-roll you heard is in support of https://www.podvoices.help/. The opinions expressed in this ad are solely the opinions of Mathew Passy and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of co-hosts or guests that may appear on this show. If links mentioned in the ad do not appear in these shownotes, please visit podvoices.help***