**This episode is supported by podcast website page builder, Podpage. Head on over to podpage.com and use the promo code PMA to get an easy-to-use and dynamic podcast website in minutes. **
Is your podcast stuck in 2nd gear?
It happens to pretty much every podcaster at some point, you launched, you stayed consistent, you provided value, but the downloads have hit the false ceiling we can sometimes feel exist as a podcaster.
This interview will do two big things for you; it will remind you that you are not alone, and two, you just need to know the right people to help overcome the problem with what is probably a mix of solutions, not just a one-shot remedy.
Charles lays out how he has positioned Podcast Growth Summit to deep dive on the topic of being stuck and not growing and providing the tools and resources to go from stuck to the wind in your hair.
· Why a virtual podcasting space now (00.44)
· What is the biggest struggle podcasters face today (3:30)
· Finding the next big podcast niche (6:36)
· Is it ok to stop and pivot a podcast (8:37)
· What is the best way to connect to your audience (10:34)
· What has been the biggest challenge of doing a virtual event (11:52)
· Why is the Podcast Growth Summit the place to be (15:26)
Sign up for the Podcast Growth Summit (affiliate link) https://www.podcastgrowthsummit.co/podcast-growth-summit-2020?affiliate_id=2789456
· Twitter: https://twitter.com/cmaxw
Thanks for Listening!
Mentioned in this episode:
In Support of Podvoices.help June 2022 Campaign
****The pre-roll you heard is in support of https://www.podvoices.help/. The opinions expressed in this ad are solely the opinions of Mathew Passy and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of co-hosts or guests that may appear on this show. If links mentioned in the ad do not appear in these shownotes, please visit podvoices.help***