Today on the podcast we chat with Eugenio Warglien, the CEO and co-founder of Audry. Audry is a brand new platform that is helping podcasters to connect and collaborate through promo and guest swaps to ultimately help all parties grow their audience. Eugenio shares how they founded the company after identifying the need for podcasters to discover and get connected with others who are also looking for a supportive network. He talks about how shows can benefit from using the content from other podcasts and why cross-promotion is such a powerful strategy. Tuning in, listeners will also learn about the process podcasters go through once they join the platform and how they plan to make money even though the platform is (and likely will remain) free.
Key Points From This Episode:
• Why they got into the space of podcast promotion and the value of their content backgrounds.
• How they became interested in solving the issues related to growing through the podcast medium.
• Digging into the question of how a podcast can use the content of other podcasts to grow.
• Founding Audry to help podcasters discover others who are also interested in collaborating.
• Why cross-promotion is one of the most effective ways for a podcast to grow.
• The steps podcasters go through once they join Audry.
• The two types of partnerships through which Audry members can connect.
• Hear about the free access to the platform and the business model they have in mind.
• The most common partnership challenges that users face on the platform.
• The importance of defining exactly who you are trying to reach with your content.
Links From Today’s Episode:
Mentioned in this episode:
In Support of Podvoices.help June 2022 Campaign
****The pre-roll you heard is in support of https://www.podvoices.help/. The opinions expressed in this ad are solely the opinions of Mathew Passy and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of co-hosts or guests that may appear on this show. If links mentioned in the ad do not appear in these shownotes, please visit podvoices.help***